Hey everybody,
Well, I hope everybody had a wonderful week, I know i did. I am learning so much here at the MTC, and feel the Spirit every single day. It is a wonderful feeling. So about every day, we get to teach two or three lessons to fake investigators. It is really hard sometimes, but it is amazing how the spirit can fill your mouth with the right words. On Saturday, I was teaching this one investigator who asked some hard questions that I didn't know how to answer, but as I started to talk, I said some things that I never would have normally said. I am just so amazed how that works. Teaching is easy now! As long as I study hard and keep the spirit with me, the Spirit will fill my mouth with what to say. However, this only works if you study. This reminds me of something one of my amazing teachers said, "the Holy Ghost cannot draw from an empty well." That is soo true. If we want to have the spirit with us and have it help us, we have to do our part.
One of the most significant things I have learned for myself, and for investigators, is that the spirit will testify of all truths. I promise all of you that if you keep the commandments, and live worthy to have the Holy Ghost, the Lord will answer all of your questions, concerns, and help you with all your problems.
Even though all of the investigators we teach are actors, it is amazing how the spirit will still testify and help you teach. I love this gospel, and am so proud and happy to be a representative of Jesus Christ! I can't wait until I get to head out to Des Moines and teach His gospel to those that stand in need of it. Because I know that we can all return to live with our Father in Heaven through our Savior's atoning sacrifice. We always need to be mindful of the Savior's sacrifice so that when we are tempted we can think of him and be strengthened.
Well I hope all is well where ever youu are, and I love and miss all of you!! Stay true to the faith!!
Love always
Elder Elder
No comments:
Post a Comment