Well, the worst has happened! Apparently you can't go with the flow of traffic on the freeway out here. There are cameras that take pictures of you when you speed.... so needless to say, I got a ticket! :( I know... pretty dumb of me!!!
Well, on a better note, I love you!!! Haha. Here I thought you would like this quote, "Not one kid will go astray in the family if the family home is in harmony with the Gospel!" I can't remember who said it, but it was a cool thought!
Well, I am out of time and nothing really else happened this week. Really slow due to the weather. It has been snowy and cold!
Well, I sure love you! Have a great week and thank you so much for the package! It was so great to get it!
Elder Elder
 |
| The Quaker Oats factory is right next to our apartment! |
 |
| It smells like Captain Crunch all day long! Haha |
 |
| District photo |
 |
| Yup, I taped his mouth shut and drew a beard on him... |
 |
| We definitely were driving... Don't worry, he was only fake sleeping. |
No comments:
Post a Comment