Another great couple of weeks here in Manchester, Iowa. I sure do love this place. The members here are so excited and involved in the missionary work. We try and meet with a member once a day to share a message with them to help them get excited about missionary work and to get some good food..... But the first reason is the important one! ;) Anyway, the weather out here is crazy. I can't believe how much it rains. It has rained for about a week straight now on and off. At this moment there is quite a bit of thunder and lightning, it's crazy!
Well, the work here is going great. We have four investigators with baptismal dates and a couple potential investigators who we are trying to teach. It is truly amazing to see the blessings in their lives. They both have had pretty troubled pasts. When we taught them that through repentance and baptism they can be made clean, they were so excited. As they put their faith in our Savior, they will be so much happier and filled with peace. I sure do love this Gospel and the happiness it can bring to people.
There is nothing better than helping out my brothers and sisters find the straight and narrow path. I never thought I could have loved these people so much. But as I think of them as truly my brothers and sisters of God, it's so much easier.
I hope everybody is doing great. Always remember our Savior, because it is only through Him and the atonement that we can make it back to our Heavenly Father.
Love always,
Elder Elder
| Elder Wright, MTC companion |
| Typical boys |
| Elder Harris & Elder Elder |
| Um... |
No comments:
Post a Comment