Quick one!
Bro. Bristow is getting baptized on the 23rd. He has waited so long, but now that he can he is so excited. He has asked me to baptize him, and I am way happy to have the opportunity to do such a sacred ordinance.
We haven't found any new investigators yet, but yesterday we fasted as a mission to find new investigators, so I know that we about to get over run with new people to teach. It was cool, we went to a Catholic church on Saturday night with a part-member family. It was very strange and different. But they are doing their best to worship Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. Although they have a little different views on things, they are still doing what they think is the best. It makes me sad to see them though, because I know that every single one of them would love the message we share if they would just open their hearts to the idea of change. That might be the hardest thing for people to do.
So it has been raining the past two days and now it is snowing again!! I am kinda sick of the snow... but it is crazy when it rains here. There really isn't many places for the water to go so there are ponds all over the place in people's yards. The river that goes by our house is almost overflowing. Hopefully it doesn't flood. Ha. We had a flood here three years ago that got into so many building.
Can you believe that I will have been on my mission for 1/4 of the time? Can you believe it? It is going by so fast. Love you and miss you. Have a wonderful week.
Elder Elder
 |
| Yeah, I'm pretty cool, haha |
 |
| Yep, our sewer backed up in the basement |
 |
| It's cold! |
 |
| My District: Me, Elder Wadsworth, Elder Bodhaine & Elder Belliston |
 |
| Clean kitchen! |
 |
| We won the Jeopardy game! |
No comments:
Post a Comment