Well, I am still serving here in Manchester, Iowa. It is the best area. I don't ever want to leave it. But sadly, because I am training I know that I will be heading to my second area on April 25th. It makes me sad thinking that I have to leave this great area. I have built some great friendships here with all of the members in this branch. I guess I am excited to get to know the members in my next area as well. All of the members here in Iowa are great! Strong testimonies, and they all desire to help bring others unto Christ. This work wouldn't go as well as it did without the help of the members.
Right at this moment Elder Belliston and I don't have any people with dates that we are working with, but we have quite a few investigators who we are teaching. Elder Belliston and I are working hard and doing our best to talk to everybody. There isn't anything better than sharing the Gospel with people though!
Well, hopefully you are all doing well. I miss and love you all!
Elder Elder
| Elder Belliston turned 19 on March 1 |
| Little Ricky is the coolest! |
No comments:
Post a Comment