Tuesday, June 17, 2014

April 21, 2014

Hello! Happy Easter to you as well!

So first off, some questions: When is Cameron and Andrew's birthday? It is July 16th? For some reason I always forget theirs? haha 

So when I first read your second paragraph I got really upset! Haha, because you are right, Lake Powell is not the same with out wave runners! Just tell Dad to not get Polaris again. haha, because let's be honest, we have had a lot of problems with ours... That will be pretty cool to have new ones to use there though! 

So any more news on who is coming? I can't wait!!!! I saw a boat the other day and my companion sure got it from me for the rest of our car ride! haha. When I see boats I almost instantly start talking about Lake Powell! Not in a bad, distracted way though! haha. I want you to know I am focused out here! I know why I am here and plan on serving with all my heart for the rest of my mission! So you don't have to worry about me getting too homesick and not having my thoughts in the work out here in Iowa!

So we will be having another baptism this weekend! We sure have been seeing a lot of fruit here in Cedar Rapdis! This will make it 7 baptisms for our zone this month! It is incredible to see the Lord hasten his work. Sadly though one of our investigators got into some Anti-Mormon stuff on the internet! She hasn't talked to us since, which is sad because she was pretty excited about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. Hopefully the spirit keeps working on her and she allows us to come back. All the Anti stuff does is put doubts into people's minds and we know that faith cannot exist where there is doubt and fear!
Well, I love you! Have a great week too!

Love Elder Elder

Ok, well I never knew this, but bed bugs are actually real! So that saying, “goodnight, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bug bite” has meaning to it! That is a picture of a squished one! They are nasty little bugs! Luckily though I haven’t been bitten yet, buy my comp gets bit every time he sleeps in his bed. So hopefully this week we will get it fumigated. It is expensive though! Like $1000 that the mission is paying for!

No comments:

Post a Comment