Hey,
I love the Leaders of this church. They are so inspired and knowledgeable. This Church is definitely led by God!
Well, transfers are Thursday. Elder Porter is getting transferred. After a little over 4 months. I am getting a new Zone Leader to train. It is going to fun. I just hope that he likes sports as much as Elder Porter, because let's be honest, I need to get into shape for Lake Powell... haha.
I did get the Easter gift! Definitely already went to Red Robin! haha. Thanks so much! I love you. And that is the only package so far that I have sent. I am going to send another one today with some clothes in it and a couple books.
So Sunday, I will call in the morning sometime to set up what time we should Skype. Our church here gets out at 12, so it would only be 11 in Utah. So I will probably wait until church gets out for you so maybe like 1:30? It would be 2:30 here. Think about it and we will finalize the details Sunday! I can't wait.
Love you!! Have a great day! See you Sunday.
Love, Elder Elder
Love, Elder Elder
| This is our district! |
| Kesha! She is a cutie. She is Zach's daughter. |
| The Burns Family |
| This is Ben. He is a great guy. Leaving for a mission sometime soon. |
No comments:
Post a Comment