Monday, April 8, 2013

April 1, 2013

Good morning everybody! 

Well, we got some exciting news from our mission president today in his weekly e-mail. He told us that an Apostle and Quorum of the Seventy are coming on May 4th to have a mission tour with us! I am so excited! We all well get a chance to meet him personally!

Anyway, I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter holiday. It is truly a wonderful time of the year to ponder our Savior's resurrection and life. How blessed are we to have a knowledge of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. In my studies, I have been reading a book that my mom sent me called Believing Christ. It is a really great book. I recommend you al to read it because it really helps you understand what the difference in believing in Christ versus believing Christ. Do we really believe Him when He tells us He can save us? I know that Jesus Christ came and I am so grateful for my knowledge of Him. I not only believe and know that He came, I believe Him when He tells me He can save me. I know that no matter how far we fall short, the Savior will make up the difference.

In the book it says that we often try too hard to be perfect. But the truth is that none of us are perfect nor can we ever be, on our own. If we were perfect then we wouldn't need a Savior. With the Savior's help, however, we can become perfected! How grateful I am for this knowledge. I know that the Savior lives! I know that He fulfilled His purpose in coming to the earth! He came because we all make mistakes and I know that through Him we can be made clean once again.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and may God bless you all!!!

Love,
Elder Elder


Wow. Talk about color coordination.

Breakfast burritos!! Not the same as yours mom!

Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment