This week was great again! We set two dates with two of our investigators, one for April 20th and the other for May 11th. Sadly, I will miss the last one, but will at least get to go to the one on Saturday. There is no greater joy than helping others come unto Christ.
Elder Warner is such a great guy! We have been having so much fun working with him and his wife. They are really helping move this work forward. They bring so much knowledge and experience to the table.
So yesterday was an exciting day. We have been teaching this part-member family since I got here last October. We have been teaching and inviting the mom to come to church. She finally came yesterday! I just wanted to cry! I love this family so much and the mom is just holding back the kids from progressing. The dad is baptized and very active. This family is going to be the hardest ones to leave next week. They feed us every Sunday night and we have such a good relationship. They have become so close to me. Next week is my last time with them and I am excited to ask her what she thought about church. This Gospel is amazing! And it is so true!
Love,
Elder Elder
| We are helping put this together |
| The finished product |
| Elder Elder and Elder Belliston |
| Just dancing in the rain... |
No comments:
Post a Comment