Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

Greetings from Manchester!!
      Well I talked with President Jergensen the other day and he hinted that I would be getting transferred on the 25th. I have been in Manchester for 5 transfers now so I guess it is about time. I have really loved my time here thus far. I am convinced that there is no better area in all of Iowa. The members here have really become a part of my family.
      The work has picked up a little bit here in Manchester. We have set two baptism dates with a couple of our investigators and are working with a handful of potential investigators. We are having the time of our lives doing the Lord's work.
      I don't have too much time, but I do want to share my testimony about conference with all of you. It was such an inspired meeting. About two weeks ago, a recent convert asked Elder Belliston and I about something with the Church. We did our best to answer it, but I don't think we did a very good job because she was still confused. But what was really neat was one of the Apostles talked very specifically about the exact question that she had. After he started talking, we look back at her and she just smiled from ear to ear. I know that all of those men are called of God and receive revelation that helps us all out. Heavenly Father truly knows all of his children and all of their needs. How grateful I am to be a part of the Lord's true Church. Thank you once again to all of you and your support and prayers! I feel your love every time I go outside and work. I love you all!
Elder Elder

Aren't we cool??! Haha

Elder Belliston, Sister Warner, Elder Warner, Elder Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment